Friday 27 May 2016

Reflection T2W4

Numeracy
In numeracy I have been learning how to add and subtract using a hundred square. I thought it was easy to add on but trickier to subtract. I also worked on doubling and halving I really enjoyed it because I could make a video of myself recording what I knew.




Literacy

This week I have been learning how to write an article for a newspaper. We read newspapers and highlight who, what, where, when and why. We then wrote an article it was really fun.























In literacy I have been also been learning how to write great sentences with Miss Panther they were a little tricky to do

1 comment:

  1. Levi your DLO's this week are very detailed! Well done. Your reflection for Numeracy is great, you have said what you were learning and how you went with it. Keep it up Levi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.